In shubh muhurat Griha Pravesh bring positivity and good fortune for everyone living in the house. Vastu Shastra emphasises the importance of Griha Pravesh Puja or House Warming is doing on auspicious date and time for good health, prosperity peace and happiness of people live in the house. Griha Pravesh Puja is performed with ritual to enhance positivity and drive evil forces and negativity away from the house. According to Muhurta Chintamani and other religious texts like Dharmasindhu, Entry into New Home should not be done while Shukra Tara and Guru Tara are Asta / set. Hindu lunar calendar or Panchang is checked for the most appropriate date to perform the Griha Pravesh puja.
Here is a Guide on the Griha Pravesh Muhurat Dates in 2022 or the best House Warming Dates in 2022.
|Griha Pravesh Dates in 2022||Muhurat||Tithi||Nakshatra|
|January 2022||No auspicious Grah Pravesh ka Muhurat in Jan 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|February 5, 2022||07:06 AM to 03:46 AM, Feb 6||Panchami||Uttara Bhadrapada|
|February 10, 2022||11:08 AM to 07:02 AM, Feb 11||Dashami||Rohini, Mrigashirsha|
|February 11, 2022||07:02 AM to 06:38 AM, Feb 12||Dashami and Ekadashi||Mrigashirsha|
|February 18, 2022||04:42 PM to 06:55 AM, Feb 19||Dwitiya||Uttara Phagun|
|February 19, 2022||06:55 AM to 04:51 PM||Tritiya||Uttara Phagun|
|February 21, 2022||06:54 AM to 04:17 PM||Panchami||Chitra|
|March 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|April 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|May 2, 2022||12:34 AM to 05:38 AM, May 03||Dwitiya||Rohini|
|May 11, 2022||07:28 PM to 05:31 AM, May 12||Ekadashi||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 12, 2022||05:31 AM to 06:51 PM||Ekadashi||Uttara Phalguni|
|May 13, 2022||06:48 PM to 05:30 AM, May 14||Triyadoshi||Chitra|
|May 14, 2022||05:30 AM to 03:22 PM||Triyadoshi||Chitra|
|May 16, 2022||01:18 PM to 05:28 AM, May 17||Pratipada||Anuradha|
|May 20, 2022||05:27 AM to 05:28 PM||Panchami||Uttara Ashadha|
|May 25, 2022||05:25 AM to 05:24 AM||Dashami, Ekadashi||Uttara Bhadrapada, Revathi|
|May 26, 2022||05:24 AM to 10:54 AM||Ekadashi||Revathi|
|June 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|July 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|August 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|September 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|October 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|November 2022||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat||No Auspicious Muhurat|
|December 2, 2022||06:56 AM to 06:57 AM, Dec 03||Dashami, Ekadashi||Uttara Bhadrapada, Revathi|
|December 3, 2022||06:57 AM to 05:34 AM, Dec 04||Ekadashi||Revathi|
|December 8, 2022||09:37 AM to 07:01 AM, Dec 09||Pratipada||Rohini, Mrigashirsha|
|December 9, 2022||07:01 AM to 02:59 PM||Pratipada, Dwitiya||Mrigashirsha|
Significance of Griha Pravesh
The Griha Pravesh Puja is performed before you shift into the new Home/House. The term Griha Pravesh is made to two words One for Griha means Home/House and the second one is Pravesh means entering a new home. The ritual is performed to remove all vastu dosha and all evil effects. The importance of Griha Pravesh to improve positivity in a house.
In griha pravesh, we perform rituals at home. The importance of rituals is to define them in detail and avoid making mistakes in this process. Once you brought a new home, and you want to perform the house warming ceremony in the new home on the correct date and time Then according to the Hindu tradition, there are specific days mentioned in Panchang or Hindu calendar for entering your house. The Griha Pravesh Muhurat Dates and Times are considered Shubha or Auspicious for entering a new home. According to Vaastu Shastra, Griha Pravesh Puja take good luck and positivity to the people living in the house.
To make things easier for you, we have listed the auspicious dates for Griha Pravesh in 2022.
Which nakshatras are good for Griha Pravesh in 2022?
According to thakur prasad panchang, some of the most auspicious nakshatras for Griha Pravesh are:
- Anuradha Nakshatra
- Uttar Phalguni
- Uttar Bhadrapad
Mentioned above are some of the best nakshatras for Griha Pravesh 2022, the ideal time for moving into your new home and performing the house warming ceremony with family and friends.
Griha Pravesh Puja Samagri
- Brass kalash
- Dry mango woods
- Desi ghee
- Betel leaves
- Incense burner
- Tulsi leaves
- Large earthen diya
- Hawan samagri Barley
- Whole rice
- Ganga Jal
- Black sesame seeds
- Yellow cloth
- Green cardamom
- Red cloth
- Incense stick
- Panch Meva (5 types of dry fruits)
- Flowers and flower garlands
- Five types of sweets
- Dhup batti
- 5 types of seasonal fruits
- Milk (not boiled)
- Mango leaves
In Graha Pravesh Puja Do This
- Always perform this puja on an auspicious date & time for good positivity.
- Make clean your new house with water in a proper manner.
- Clean the furniture with a cloth.
- You can break a pumpkin to eliminate evil eyes.
- You can bring a cow and a calf into your home to remove vastu dosha.
- The photos and idols of the Gods should be located in the North East direction.
- Always keep Satyanarayana God’s photo for Griha Pravesh puja.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) on गृह प्रवेश मुहूर्त 2022
Q. What is the best Griha Pravesh muhurat in February 2022?
- 5 February 2022 (Uttra Bhadrapada Nakshatra, Panchami – Tithi, 7:06 AM – 3:46 AM, 6 February)
- 10 February 2022 (Dashami – Tithi, Mrigashirsha Nakshatra, 11:08 AM – 7:02 AM, 11 February)
- 11 February 2022 (Dashami and Ekadashi – Tithi, 7:02 AM – 6:38 AM, 12 February)
- 18 February 2022 (Dwitiya – Tithi, Uttara Phagun Nakshatra, 4:42 PM – 6:55 AM, 19 February)
- 19 February 2022 (Tritiya – Tithi, Uttara Phagun Nakshatra, 6:55 AM – 4:51 PM)
- 21 February 2022 (Panchami – Tithi, Chitra Nakshatra, 6:54 AM – 4:17 PM)
Q. What is the best Griha Pravesh muhurat in May 2022?
- 2 May 2022 (Dwitiya – Tithi, Rohini Nakshatra, 12:34 AM – 5:38 AM, 3 May)
- 11 May 2022 (Ekadashi – Tithi, Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, 7:28 PM – 5:31 AM, 12 May)
- 12 May 2022 (Ekadashi – Tithi, Uttara Phalguni Nakshatra, 5:31 AM – 6:51 PM)
- 13 May 2022 (Triyadoshi – Tithi, Chitra Nakshatra, 6:48 PM – 5:30 AM, 14 May)
- 14 May 2022 (Triyadoshi – Tithi, Chitra Nakshatra, 5:30 AM – 3:22 PM)
- 16 May 2022 (Pratipada – Tithi, Anuradha Nakshtra, 1:18 PM – 5:28 AM, 17 May)
- 20 May 2022 (Panchami – Tithi, Uttara Ashadha Nakshtra, 5:27 AM – 5:28 PM)
- 25 May 2022 (Uttara Bhadrapada, Ekadashi – Tithi, Dashami, Revathi Nakshtra, 5:25 AM – 5:24 AM, 26 May)
- 26 May 2022 (Ekadashi – Tithi, Revathi Nakshtra, 5:24 AM – 10:54 AM)
Q. What is the best Griha Pravesh muhurat in June 2022?
- 1 June 2022 (Dwitiya – Tithi, Mrigashirsha Nakshatra, 5:23 AM – 1:01 PM)
- 10 June 2022 (Ekadashi – Tithi, Dashami, Chitra Nakshatra, 5:22 AM – 3:37 AM, 11 June)
- 16 June 2022 (Tritiya – Tithi, Uttara Ashadha Nakshatra, 12:37 PM – 5:22 AM, 17 June)
- 22 June 2022 (Dashami – Tithi, Revathi Nakshtra, 8:45 PM – 5:23 AM, 23 June)
Q. What is the best Griha Pravesh muhurat in December 2022?
- 2 December 2022 (Revathi Nakshtra, Uttara Bhadrapada, Ekadashi – Tithi, Dashami, 6:56 AM – 6:57 AM, 3 December)
- 3 December 2022 (Ekadashi – Tithi, Revathi Nakshtra, 6:57 AM – 5:34 AM, 4 December)
- 8 December 2022 (Pratipada – Tithi, Mrigashirsha Nakshtra, Rohini, 9:37 AM – 7:01 AM, 9 December)
- 9 December 2022 (Mrigashirsha Nakshtra, Dwitiya – Tithi, Pratipada, 7:01 AM – 2:59 PM)